Saturday, December 1, 2007

Step Three: Drama Society blog

I needed a way to communicate with my Drama Society (the school club for students interested in the theater arts). I considered using MySpace, because nearly all of the members have individual MySpace pages, but I rejected that idea because the site is blocked at school. I chose edublogs.org, because its interface is easy to use and because it is accessible at school.

The club meets only once a month, and often information needs to be dispersed to the membership between meetings. The blog is an easy way for Drama Society members to receive new information between meetings. Since they can access the blog from both school and home, they can always know what is happening with the Drama Society.

This blog is not interactive; I do all the updates myself, and there is rarely (if ever) a need for students to leave comments.

Updates are sporadic; I only post I receive new information.

Click here to look at the Drama Society blog.

No comments: